Monday, April 09, 2007

weekend projects

This past weekend I had so much fun at home! I have started to learn how to sew (I'm still nowhere near ready to fly solo... I still need much more teaching from my Mom!). I also got to make and decorate cookies with my nephew, Brian, and color eggs with my other nephew Zachary. Fun time!






Check back next week for pictures of the house projects that will FINALLY be done on the 14th!!!



Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey Bonnie! I'm impressed with your attempts at sewing. Way to go! And your nephews are SO BIG!!! I know you are enjoying being so close to family. I love your hair, by the way. Too cute. And....the Lechners have cats! We have two kittens who aren't little anymore and are so fun. They live outside because of Luke's allergies but are very friendly and we all play with them a lot. Even Charlie, who says he hates cats. :-)
love ya,
ang