Saturday, September 02, 2006

I stopped counting...

Someone asked me a couple days how long I'd been back in the States. And you know what? I had to stop and add up the months. A couple months ago I knew at any given moment exactly how long I'd been here. And it hit me... I've stopped counting! I fit here again, and I love being right here, right now. How great is that?! It's almost like I had to get through the roughest part of reverse culture shock and then it has been smooth sailing since then. I mean, it wasn't long ago at all that I was very VERY "homesick" for South Africa. Now I am loving the life that God has me living here is good-ole Durham. He has given me a handful of great friends, a wonderful job where I see a real ministry opportunity, a newly reignited passion for learning Spanish, and of course... my all-consuming house! heheh :) Life is good... and God is GREAT!



Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: