Saturday, August 26, 2006

oops....

I put a hole in my wall tonight... and this time not on purpose... oops! I mean really... I barely touched it and now there's a hole. This house never ceases to bewilder me. New adventures everyday! I guess now I'll be one step closer to finding out what's behind this strange blue wall (in the spare room / office). Everything about this house is strange! Today I had a plumbing fiasco. I was about to leave for work, and I hear "*flush* Bonnie, we have a problem!!!" The toilet had overflowed and was leaking through the floor again and into the basement (which is also the dining room). Argh... so I called various people and finally got ahold of Neil Baker (aka my Summit dad - heheh) and he recommended a plumber. I called him and he was out within 30 mintues. He was able to do a temporary fix, but there's a much bigger problem, and pretty much all the piping will need to be replaced. Good thing I have a "big-job" plumber coming next week, so it won't be too much to tack on this extra job. Oye... days like this I wonder what the heck I am doing! It's exciting, that's for sure. I'm learning a lot, and that's definitely cool. I'm sure that 20 years from now I'll look back and know exactly why God's teaching me these things... right now, I'm not so sure. heheh But I'm glad He knows. ;) And on that note... I'm going to bed. I have to rest up for Oxford Manor Kids Club tomorrow afternoon and then the Latino Worship Center tomorrow night!!

Buenos Noches!



Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: