Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm still here!

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've just been very busy and tired! Even now I am trying my hardest to keep my eyes open, and it's not even 10pm yet. I'm getting old way too fast. I think that's what happens when your job is to teach, look after, and entertain 17 4/5 year olds for 6 hours a day. I'll be quick for now, but I hope to update more soon. I am still LOVING my job. As tiring as it may be, it is quite rewarding to be in a place where you really know you're making a difference in the lives of some great kids. I'm starting to settle in to this new role of teaching in a "real school" and having a lot more work than last year! Head Start is full of paperwork!! But it's all part of the job I guess. :)

The house is coming along slowly... I got the gas hooked up last week! But the oven doesn't work. :( Thank goodness for a home warranty. I'll get the oven fixed no matter what the problem for only $55. Hopefully I can really cook soon. I can't remember the last time I posted... I got the house hooked up to city sewer finally too. No more old rickety septic tank! I guess the only big project left (for now) is fixing some roofing issues and the floor in the living room that could cave in at any given moment in time. The main problem being having no money anywhere in sight to pay for it. I am starting to understand how people get so easily entrenched in debt, and I'm NOT liking it! I pray for financial wisdom daily!

Well, I must be getting to bed. Ms. Boisvert needs her beauty rest for sure! I'll leave you with a fun little quiz I just took...


You Are Fall!

Thoughtful
Expressive
Creative
Poetic
Smart


Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

2 comments:

Jessica P. said...

Hey Miss Bonnie! Well, let me say Miss Boisvert (I hope I spelled that right) It's Miss Jessica from CNI :) I just thought I'd leave ya a little note to say that I am glad you are doing well in Durham and loving your job:)

Angie said...

Oh Miss Bo...nnnn....iieee. When are ya gonna update YOUR blog? I was just wondering. I check all the time but no update. It sounds like your plate is VERY full right now. So I understand. How's the house these days? And the fam? And work? And church? Come on and update or email me, kay?