Saturday, December 23, 2006

It's good to be home...

Today I...

-woke up without an alarm clock AND without a cat meowing at me.


-enjoyed a liesure cup of coffee and a light breakfast with Mom and Dad.

-stayed in my PJs until about 12:30.

-had a visit from the lady next door (she's been our neighbor since before I was born!).

-showed my parents how to do DDR and then coached my Mom as she learned!

-wrapped too many presents to count.

-got hit with wrapping paper rolls... also too many times to count. ;)

-made dinner for my Mom and Dad (a whole meal, and NOT from a box!).

-helped make some of the food for tomorrow's Boisvert Christmas dinner.

-had peppermint icecream for the first time since last Christmas.

-geared up for a crazy day tomorrow with my nephews and nieces.

Ah... it's good to be home. :)

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: