Saturday, October 21, 2006

My house is finally warm!!

Yes, my house is now officially warm. I know the heat's been working for over a week now, but I finally had a housewarming party tonight! We had a pancake supper, where people could make whatever kind of pancake they wanted to. It was tons of fun. For about the first hour there were only 4 of us here and I was about to be bummed, but then all of a sudden everyone started flowing in! About 20 people in all were here tonight, and I'm pretty sure that's a record #! I cannot even begin to express how awesome it is to know that God has placed so many amazing people into my life here in Durham. These friends are my family away from family! Each one of them contributes to my life in an individual and unique way. God works it out all so perfectly, doesn't He? Some friends can fix things, others can clean, others can cook, others give encouragement when I want to burn this old house to the ground! This house is my home. And I love it, and everything in it, more all the time. Here is the link to some pictures from this wonderful evening... Enjoy!

Housewarming Photos

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: