Friday, May 19, 2006

My To-Do List:

I know I haven't updated in a long time! So since I don't have much time, I'll just write out my to-do list and then go back and give details soon! :)

Bonnie's To Do List:

-Pray lots!
-Call Duke Power to see if they switched my electric bill into my name
-Call Durham Sewer and Water to get that bill into my name
-Save all pennies earned to go towards my closing costs on May 26th
-Call Rob, the insurace guy (from the Summit) to talk insurance details
-Call home security people for prices
-Call the home repairs guy for an estimate
-Search ads for good used furniture
-Find a roommate
-Email the lady who kind of offered me a job next year at a Childcare Network in Durham (oh, by the way, the Childcare Network that had to go into lockdown a couple weeks ago because a crazed gunman was on the loose - ah... Durham... haha!)
-Wrap Lauryn's birthday presents!
-Have lots of fun at Lauryn's 1st birthday party :-D
-Write last 2 lesson plans for my preschoolers! :(
-Buy graduation gifts for my preschoolers
-Buy some "teacher clothes" for my summer pre-k job in a public school program
-Pray lots more!

Phew! Makes me tired just thinking about it... well, I'd better get busy! I promise to write more very soon!! And I'll add pictures. :)

Love ya-
Bonnie B.

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: