Friday, September 24, 2004

Hey! I must be quick tonight because I don't know how long the internet will let me stay connected... but things are going very well. I didn't have school this week... oh, Africa. :) But Melissa and I did get our keys to our flat on Monday, and we spent all week moving in. I love it! It's such a cool place. This weekend Laura (a journeyman in Nelspruit, SA) brought her youth council to Jo'burg for a retreat, so I'll be hanging out with them. We're going to Gold Reef City tomorrow, which is a South African amusement park... I'm a little nervous, but it'll be fun I'm sure! I have next week off of school as well since the kids are on break, but then we go back at the beginning of October for the last term of the year. I can't believe I've made it this far! ok, I'd better go... don't want to push my luck. :) Love you!!
Cheers,
Bonnie

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: