Friday, April 16, 2004

Howzit? Things are well here. I’m still enjoying being on holiday, but don’t worry… next week I get back to the grind! Part of me is ready and excited about going back, but I’m still nervous about teaching. Will that ever go away?? I hope so!

Guys, life has been good the past few days. The past 3 nights, Melissa and I have gone over to the Lechner’s house to fellowship and card playing! It’s been really really fun! OH! I didn’t tell you!! We have a volunteer with us! Well, actually he’s with the Lechner’s, but he’s with us too. :) His name is Chris, and he is 25 years old. He will be here until the beginning of June. He is friends with the Lechners, and he’ll go home when they leave SA for stateside assignment in the US. He’s here to do whatever needs to be done! So yeah, we’re gonna take advantage of that. ;) It’s nice having him here. It’s kind of like having an older brother here! Fun times. :)

Last night was really fun. First of all, we made pizza from scratch – literally! Then, Angie found a recipe online for funnel cakes, and Melissa and I (and Coleson, the eldest Lechner child) decided to make them for dessert. That was quite fun!

Soon we go back to school. Please pray for us as well as the children as we share the Word and Christ’s love with them! Pray also for Chris, that the Lord will use him in mighty ways and that He will give Chris guidance in discerning His plan for Chris’ life! Thanks!


Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: