Friday, August 15, 2008

6 kids

I went to the Pre-K office today to pick up my class list and the folders for each child. I only have SIX kids in my class so far!! This may very well change, but six kids?? That's insane. I think I still have low numbers because they still want to make my class a combined regular/hearing impaired class, but they can't do that until they hire someone to teach with me who has the hearing impaired teaching experience. So far they haven't hired one, and I don't think they have any leads. WOOHOO! Is it possible that I can get lucky enough to have small classes two years in a row? This is crazy, but I am NOT complaining, that's for sure!! :) I'm so ready to get back to school and meet these kids! *sigh* I love my job. :)

1 comment:

Amanda Sublett said...

Are we now only blogging once a month? With 6 kids, you have enough time!!!!

How are you? I did get your message this morning... I do not usually have my cell turned on while I am in the house. We are doing well... Alex likes Middle School, but it is a different animal... Jess loves Voyager... Caleb wants to be at preschool all of the time and wonders why we do not go there in the evenings too.

I do like working;however, I am finding that if I am not organized at home - I do not get anything accomplished...