Saturday, February 21, 2004

Here's something to pray for: Tonight Melissa and I are going to the airport to pick up a young lady named Ebony. She is a med student at the University of Michigan and she is choosing to spend her Spring break helping here in Joburg with Mel and I. Please pray that God will use her to the max, and that He will do a work in her life as she is here! Thanks!!

Nothing much has changed for me since a few days ago... one thing you'll find is that I live a pretty typical life here... I tend to do the same things from week to week. But I'll still try to keep you posted on what's going on. Tonight I'm going to church for a Young Adults meeting, so I'm pretty happy about that. One thing I miss most about home is people my age to just hang out with! Please continue to pray that God will help me form real friendships with some of the young adults here.

Link to pictures:
http://community.webshots.com/user/bonnieb81

No comments: